Atheism
I can't get this out of my mind.
Well, I do have to research and need to come to a conclusion whether to be a theist or an atheist.
Its draining me. My mother is angry with me on hearing my inclination towards atheism.
But I can't help it. I want to explore, I want to be firm and rational in my beliefs.
At this time, I feel so uprooted, it feels like the beliefs on which I have laid the foundation of my life are challenged so openly and vigorously by none other than but my mind.
It's one of the important decisions of my life, that I need to take and it will decide the course of my
life. I don't know whether I am right about this or not.
Bhagat Singh ideas and thoughts are deeply penetrated inside me, no matter what happens, whether I
have to suffer pain in transformation, I have to do it.
There is no backout option from this.
-----------My views when I was in college, somewhere around 2nd-3rd yr
I can't get this out of my mind.
Well, I do have to research and need to come to a conclusion whether to be a theist or an atheist.
Its draining me. My mother is angry with me on hearing my inclination towards atheism.
But I can't help it. I want to explore, I want to be firm and rational in my beliefs.
At this time, I feel so uprooted, it feels like the beliefs on which I have laid the foundation of my life are challenged so openly and vigorously by none other than but my mind.
It's one of the important decisions of my life, that I need to take and it will decide the course of my
life. I don't know whether I am right about this or not.
Bhagat Singh ideas and thoughts are deeply penetrated inside me, no matter what happens, whether I
have to suffer pain in transformation, I have to do it.
There is no backout option from this.
-----------My views when I was in college, somewhere around 2nd-3rd yr
No comments:
Post a Comment